Hannah has been a student and practitioner of yoga since childhood, fortunate to be born into a yoga family. She began teaching in 2011 and has experience teaching privately and group classes in various styles including yin, ashtanga vinyasa, sivananda hatha, vinyasa flow. She has taught in many countries around the world including Spain, Guatemala and Belize and has recently relocated to Leicester.
Hannah teaches absolute beginners to very advanced students, and offers private classes with a therapeutic intent, helping to alleviate common problems such as insomnia, back pain, low energy, anxiety and other stress related problems.
Hannah is a Yoga Alliance Certified qualified teacher and studied in several different yoga, vedanta and meditation centres, mainly in india, learning from several great teachers including
- Meenakshi Yoga Vedanta Centre, Tamil Nadu, India
- Shiva yogpeeth, Rishikesh, India (Swami Sudhir Anand)
- Anand Prakash Yogashram, Rishikesh, India
- Parmath Niketan Yogashram, Rishikesh, India
- Ved Niketan Yogashram, Rishikesh, India
- Sivananda Yoga Centre, Orleans, France
- Dhamma Salila Vipassana Meditation Centre, Dheradun, India
- Linda Morley, BWY RYT, Foundation, Diploma and Teacher Trainer
'I teach with the intention of sharing the gift that is yoga, with its power to improve ones physical, mental and emotional strength, bringing great energy, peace and happiness and making us more compassionate human beings.'